Tuesday, February 16, 2010

On the Eve of our Anniversary

Weeks before the d-day, my hubby told me he wanted to treat the whole family out. And as a suggestion from my sis-in-law, Dampa/Seaside was considered. So I checked the website for the restaurants at Seaside Seafood Resto along Macapagal Ave. There are plenty of them, and they have almost the same rates. June and I decided to have it on a Saturday, dinner, so we can have January 31 for us alone.

We left the house at around 8PM, quite late for a dinner. We were all hungry already, but we need to wait for my bro-in-law’s wife coming from work. Actually, she and her husband are not supposed to come based on the original plan, but we pity them they will miss the fun and this is the first time that all of my husband’s immediate family will dine out together. You just don’t know how happy June was. He’s been planning for this to happen for a long time. And it did. You can’t just imagine how we were able to fit in the van. There’s 17 of us all, and pleaseeee, don’t mention the size.. It’s a good thing, 4 of them are kids and the 2 nieces are slim, but the rest of us are all weightlifters….hahahaha.

We arrived at Seaside Paluto Restaurants at around 9PM. After choosing the resto, we proceeded at the market to buy the goods. Our dish is composed of shrimps, squid, crab, fish (maya-maya) and tuna belly. After dinner, we passed by at MOA just to hang. The kids tried the bungee jumping and the water balloon (?), don’t know what it’s called. We went home around 1AM of January 31, our 6th year wedding anniversary. It was a night of fun…and we were so happy my husband and I thought of having it again on our 7th Year.

May God permit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger