Wednesday, January 27, 2010

China, Part 2

Here are some of my pics during my stay in China.



This one is with Uncle Sam, so sad I was not able to take picture of Peter and Alex (Jiaxing)..my gratitude to them for taking care of me while I’m there.





On the 8th of Dec, I’m Shenzhen-bound. Need to take a plane from Hangzhou Airport to Shenzhen.. that’s a 2-hour ride. You can just imagine how big China is, using a plane just to go to other provinces..


I arrived at Metropark at around 9PM. Very tired. I wanted to go out and meet with Mam Ann and Arlene, but my eyes can’t take it anymore they want to close it and rest. So I left Mam Ann and Arlene wondering and worrying if I safely arrived at Shenzhen, my apologies Mams.

Had a longer stay here in Shenzhen… Meet my new friends, Angel, Wendy..Dixon…Daniel and Sir Noel..Thank you all for welcoming me… Angel, you’re such a wonderful and beautiful friend. We’re pushing her to join the Global IMI pageant this year…I bet she will win…And, not to forget, she’s good in bargaining. We went to LouHu and she helped us buy our gifts, at a lower price.

These folks are some of the pictures…can’t give you the complete file….it’s stored here in my HEART….





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger