Friday, January 8, 2010

China, an Unexpected Dream


Can't believe it...until now.. it's been weeks after my trip to China and it is still running in my veins.. even in my dreams, i did not see myself carrying my luggage and proceeding to the airport...you just don't know those sleepless nights full of fears and stress. but The Great Lord is so nice...on the day itself, there was never any hint of fear nor stress nor pressure. all that's left is the excitement.. homesick? oh, not much... it's covered with joy and enthusiasm...THIS IS MY FIRST PLANE RIDE!?!?


At the NAIA Terminal 2, i get to see the Philippine Team to the SEA Games... Oh, Efren Bata Reyes is there and also Djanggo Bustamante. There are co-passengers taking pictures with him.. my shyness butt in...i just took a picture of him from afar.
And there it goes, up up and away....I have a paranoia of riding a plane, thanks to my compilation of Plane hi-jacking movies (AirForce 1, ...., ....., .....). the ride went on smoothly....i never thought it was like this before.

Here comes Shanghai.... the crew announced the temp is at 2 degrees Celsius. Very cold. Good thing i had my winter jacket on...thanks to my sis-in-law for providing me one.

My first stop is Jiaxing... do you know that from Shanghai, it is a 2-hour ride going to JX? Speedy-Tech driver came to fetch me.... and whoops.... he drives soooo fast...grrr...grrr...grrr...and he can't understand my request for him to go slow.... Huhuhuh



When i got at the hotel, my migraine headache attacked once more, during the time when i least wanted it. it ruined my first night, it was sleepless..

The breakfast was fine, though oily, it’s quite delicious. I don’t even know their names, only the dimsum looks familiar. Oh, the string beans, the spicy beans…eating hot and spicy early in the morning, don’t liked it. Then the bevys, now I think the reason why the Chinese have beautiful skin is because of the milk. Yes, they all drink milk in the morning. Don’t know what kind of milk though (soya, fresh cows’, don’t know).




Got to go.... i will tell  you more stories of my China experience on my next blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger