Tuesday, January 12, 2010

An ENCHANTED Experience


Off we go to EK last Dec 27. With my nephew and niece in town and my in-laws, we headed to Enchanted Kingdom in the afternoon, arriving at EK at exactly 4PM. But what a sight, just at the parking area we already had a hard time, what more in the ticket sales area. Good thing, on that day there’s a special lane for government employees, and with a 20% discount. Another good thing is, my sister-in-law and her husband are both Gov’t employees. So the 2-hour waiting is reduced to half an hour. I did not go for the Ride-all-you-can pass which I might regret afterwards (due to long queue in each ride?, or maybe because I’m afraid? Which is which?)….
And when I saw the rides, I wanted to upgrade my pass…. But the long queue prevented me from doing so. Anyway, just the sight of the kids enjoying the rides is already enough for me. And the thought that my nephew and niece did not throw up is a happy note for me.
They first tried Up, Up and Away….then the Roller Skater..there’s the Rialto, Rio….and others which I can’t remember.

See our pictures…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger